lipiec/ july insta mix

09:43 pabianoff 0 Comments

Hello everyone!

As always at the beginning of the month I prepared for you instagram mix :)
Enjoy! :)







Recently I went for a walk in London - is really beautiful!


1. <3 2="" 4="" br="" holland="" hollister="" park="">

1,3. Really delicious! :) 2. Westfield 4.So nice


1,4. My beautiful nails from Scissors Palace 3. Invitation for launch 
(post of the event on the blog - soon!)

I don't think I have a problem like Kim Kardashian :) haha
I've never done 1'200 selfies - :) is well!

1. London 2,3,4. Sun, Sea, Sand and Tan :) Beautiful Bournemouth

1,4 British Vogue! 3. voss


1. Beautiful peacock in Holland Park 3. Golden fish! 4. Holland Park


 Kisses
Pat.

Hello everyone! As always at the beginning of the month I prepared for you instagram mix :) Enjoy! :) Rece...

0 komentarze:

Dzięki wielkie za komentarz ! :)